Sunday, October 7, 2007

Can I firstly clarify that I cringe at the term you have decided to label us under. It is not that you are detached from reallity, I truly think our jokes can be quite awful, and we can very much qualify as buddies, being rather close in this company.

But, bearing in mind that this is, firstly VIRTUAL REALLITY, and secondly, that we aren't putting up our pictures on this blog, could we not at the very least call ourselves something along the lines of:

Gorgeous Guys
Boys with Big Biceps
Affable Alphas (in reference not to the company but rather a type of male)

Sorry if they sound more like names for a gay webbie, but at least I bothered with alliteration. And no lah ong, I'm not being bitchy, trying to make abit of a joke actually. Thanks for the blog.

No comments: